Sometimes an existing roof needs strengthening or waterproofing. One of the most cost-effective methods to achieve this is by using liquid roofing. As the name implies, it comes in liquid form, and is applied directly to your structure to form a rubber-like elastic membrane. It’s perfect for both small and large buildings.
Benefits of Liquid Roofs
Liquid roofing provides many benefits, which include:
- Cost-effective – compared to new installation
- High performance – waterproof and strong
- Preservation – seals the structure beneath
- Safety – no hot materials to apply
- Easy to apply – cures quickly, limited disruption
- Versatility – can be used on various types of roofs.
Here at Kinson & Birch we are registered & approved contractors for Kemper-System & Desmopol an Eagle Insulations Ltd. product.
15 – 20 year guarantee’s are offered by the application and careful combination of specific additives that prolong the life of the roof and are applied to the substrate in multiple layers.